Complaint Review: Frontier Communications

1398 S. Woodland Blvd Deland, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 931-528-0692
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Frontier Communications Took my $100.00 deposit and then said I had a bill to pay Deland, Florida

I contacted Frontier inquiring about service. The woman was very pleasant and assisted me. I was told to make a $100.00 deposit at my local office.

I went to the local office and made my deposit. The woman there could not get my account set up, but took my money. She said to call the toll-free number and they can do it.

When I called the number, I was then told that my name was on another account. This is impossible I never had service with them. The gentleman on the phone was very rude and insistant.

I called a supervisor and she said that they will refund my money.Now this has been three weeks and still no refund. I contacted the BBB and finally got a call,saying the check was in the mail. Still no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Communications/Deland-Florida-32720/Frontier-Communications-Took-my-10000-deposit-and-then-said-I-had-a-bill-to-pay-Deland-689105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Communications