liquid

• Updated: Sat, June 16, 2012

• Reported By: Mjc99 — Robbinsville North Carolina United States of America
Frontier Communications
Rochester, New York United States of America

Frontier Communications Making me pay for 3 Mbps of Internet speed as I am only receiving 200-700 Kbps for over 12 months Rochester, New York

I live in Robbinsville NC. Frontier communications is our only Internet option. My speeds have not been as they promised. The speeds should be around 3 Mbps (as advertised), however I have received only less than a quarter of that speed, but they sure love charging me for it.

I have complained for 12 months now, and their excuse, they said was, "congestion". It is not a problem with my line, but is a problem on their own behalf.

How can they get away with this type of rip-off? I am also not the only one with this problem either. I would just like to know who I would go to so I can get some help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Communications/Rochester-New-York-28771/Frontier-Communications-Making-me-pay-for-3-Mbps-of-Internet-speed-as-I-am-only-receiving-898588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Communications