Complaint Review: Frontier Communications

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: Garison Lang — Kingman Arizona
Frontier Communications
Nationwide USA

Frontier Communications Distruction of private property, Breach of contract, Non complience with the FCC regulations, etc. National Company. Nationwide:

July 19/14; Work suddenly disappeared from word document. I had priviously purchassed a back up program from Frontier Communications. I searched my computer for the files to no avail. Then on the following day I contacted the Tech department and told them my problem. They had no record of my file and were unable to do anything. They did however tell me that they would have the FSecure contact me asap. I waited until the week end was over. I called them back and explained things up to that point. I was on the cycle again and finaly soke to an employee who could tech speak with an accent and demenor of a forign nation. He could do nothing.

Three is a charm so I tried again. Still nothing could be done and I was finaly told that I was "Out of Luck."

I attempted to at least get a modification and was told that there would be none. End of conversation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Communications/nationwide/Frontier-Communications-Distruction-of-private-property-Breach-of-contract-Non-complien-1167800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Communications