• Report: #312068

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 04, 2011

• Reported By:wallingford Pennsylvania
Frontier Pharmacies Frontier Pharmacy Safeusmeds
12399 Sw 53 St Suite 105 Cooper City, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacies Frontier Pharmacy Safeusmeds don't give up - i didn't and finally got my 119.83 back here is how i did it Cooper City Florida

*Consumer Comment: No Problems

I called at least once a day 1-877-434-3329. you will most likely get a recording dial x227 this is barbara she will say she only takes orders. tell her you don't care she is the only human you can reach and you want your money back now.

tell her to take your info to billing. I also called the local drug enforcement agency on them 1-954-489-1789, the federal trade commission, and the florida government 1-850-488-2221.

I think what finally got me my money back was I discovered the ext of the owner of the company it is x 222. she will hang up on you fast on less you tell her you are damn serious and have or will call the the above agencies and demand your money back now and you will take further legal action until you receive your money.

don't play with these people they are bad people and need to be put in there place !!!!!

Leslie
wallingford, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacies-Frontier-Pharmacy-Safeusmeds/Cooper-City-Florida/Frontier-Pharmacies-Frontier-Pharmacy-Safeusmeds-dont-give-up-i-didnt-and-finally-got-312068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacies Frontier Pharmacy Safeusmeds

No Problems

AUTHOR: LF - (United States of America)

I ordered from this pharmacy before and had no problem.  The only problem I would say I had was waiting for the doctor to call my prescription in.  I think they are legitamite because they will not send out medicine without having a prescription direct from the doctor.  My credit card was properly billed.  Maybe you just got someone that messed up your order and they are not very good problem solvers??  I actually just tried calling them at phone# 1-877-434-3329 and it is no longer valid.  I'm trying to find a new phone # for them and ended up on this site.  Does anyone out there have their new contact info?