Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacies - USLibertyrx.com - UsMedCenter.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:Mineola Texas
Frontier Pharmacies - USLibertyrx.com - UsMedCenter.com
1940-3 N Commerce Parkway Weston, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacies - USLibertyrx.com - UsMedCenter.com FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD RIPOFF Weston Florida

I wish I had checked out Frontier Pharmacies before I ordered online. These people are running a scam. I have four phone numbers for them & not one of them is legit. I have now been charged the "order processing fee" and yet my order was never filled. The charge showed up on my card from a company called LSM5-US-Pay.Com (866-221-5391). I contacted them and of course they were all innocent and confused on why I had a problem. I informed the man that I was filing a complaint with the Attorney General of Florida and he immediately told me that he would refund my credit card. I told him not to worry about it, b/c I had cancelled my credit card and had filed a Lost or Stolen Report for Fraudulent Transactions.

This company is a racket. Here are the following numbers I have been given: 1-800-385-5090 (fast busy signal; 1-877-434-3329 (redirects you to 800-385-5090); 800-385-5090 (no such number) and 877-434-2239 (no such number). Hopefully someone will read this & not make the same mistake, but if they do God Help them in that nightmare.

Samantha
Mineola, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacies-USLibertyrxcom-UsMedCentercom/Weston-Florida-33326/Frontier-Pharmacies-USLibertyrxcom-UsMedCentercom-FRAUD-FRAUD-FRAUD-RIPOFF-Weston-Fl-228747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacies - USLibertyrx.com - UsMedCenter.com