planetary

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:Germantown Tennessee
Frontier Pharmacy - Florida
www.frontierpharmacy.com , Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy - Florida Nothing but THIEVES!!! This company is fraudulent and non-responsive - STEALERS of Money Does Not Appear Florida

In December I was looking on line for a pharmacy to fill my perscriptions. When filling out the initial infomation required, it asks for your credit card number for a one time 19.95 processing fee. NO PERSCRIPTION was ever filled or given to them however, the 19.95 charged was charge initially with following charges each month of 20.95. I called the third party call center and they said they would get it credited. I let me credit card company know of the stealing this company was doing with recurring charges for services not rendered. I called the call center again today and they said, oh, let us notify them again and wait ANOTHER 5-7 business days. I have now had the intial charge of 19.95 PLUS three more charges of 20.95 each month. Even when I called the Frontier telephone number, no live body to talk to. I even tried to access the physician/pharmacy line but guess what... NOTHING. These people are thieves and do not step up and do the right thing when brought to their attention. Karma will get them somehow, some way but if anyone is considering trying them out, DON'T, they will take your money and offer nothing in return. On top of it all, the call center is in Antilles, now how crazy is that. Save yourself the stress and DO NOT give this company the chance to take your money too. Do the right thing Frontier and give me back my money you took unauthorized. Maybe you have unlimited amounts of money (other people's you have stole from) but I do not. How would you like this happening to you or your family?? DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

Jodi
Germantown, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy-Florida/Florida/Frontier-Pharmacy-Florida-Nothing-but-THIEVES-This-company-is-fraudulent-and-non-resp-320957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy - Florida