Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy - Keene Enterprises - Bfiti - Bflpay

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Frontier Pharmacy - Keene Enterprises - Bfiti - Bflpay
http://www.frontierpharmacies.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy - Keene Enterprises - Bfiti - Bflpay Internet Theft, Fraud Ripoff, Scam Internet

I ordered a prescription from this on-line pharmacy and I was advised that they would verify with my doctor. They never attempted any contact. Then one day I noticed monthly charge of $20.95 on my credit card statement with 866-221-5391 telephone #. (They made this charge several times on monthly basis)

When I called the 866 telephone # I was told by some one (not willing to disclose the company or their own name) that they did customer service for 500 on-line companies and that the actual company who is charging is http://www.frontierpharmacies.com and their telephone # is 1-866-385-5090. And that they will make a request to cancel the membership (membership requirment and/or any fee associated with that was never disclosed on Frontier Pharmacies site) and that they will also request for a refund to me.

When I called 1-866-385-5090 telephone, the telphone system told me to call 1-800-922-3403 If I was calling in refernce to the monthly charges of either $19.95 or $20.95.

When I called 1-800-922-3403 telephone the telphone system asked to hold for a customer service representative and dropped my call after 5 seconds. I made several attempts and same thing happened each time.

I called back 1-866-385-5090 and found a human (Yami). I told him my whole story and after giving me run arround he told me that my membership has been canceled and I will be refunded the money. When I asked him confirmation # he said 889-089 and abruptly hung up the line.

Conclusion: It is an on-line scam.
Naveed
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2007 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy-Keene-Enterprises-Bfiti-Bflpay/nationwide/Frontier-Pharmacy-Keene-Enterprises-Bfiti-Bflpay-Internet-Theft-Fraud-Ripoff-Scam-274476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy - Keene Enterprises - Bfiti - Bflpay