Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:Bloomington Indiana
Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal
Pills.biz and Promoready1@yahoo.com Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal Frontier Pharmacy charged my credit card, never sent my medication! I cancelled the order, requested a refund 4x's through their customer service, and NOTHING! Internet

I placed an order with Natural Diet Pills online on Feb.18, an housr and a half later my card was charged...before the order was ever sent to my doctor or approved! Juan Gallinal sent me a order confirmation/reciept. 2 weeks later I called to cancel the order since it was taking so long. The customer service rep told me she would send the refund request to the pharmacy immediately, which did happen but I never saw a credit go back on my card. A week later, I called again and went through the same thing. they gave me the pharmacy telephone number but all I do is sit on hold and get messages. There is never a person that answers OR returns calls OR returns emails. I've gone through this a 4 times and have filed a complaint on the FBI cybercrime website. Still holding on hopes to get my money back and am willing to do whatever it takes to prevent them from doing this to other people.

Stacey
Bloomington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy-Natural-Diet-Pills-Juan-Gallinal/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-Natural-Diet-Pills-Juan-Gallinal-Frontier-Pharmacy-charged-my-credit-c-322896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy, Natural Diet Pills, Juan Gallinal