Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy , SafeUSMeds.com , CP2Pay.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:mac Florida
Frontier Pharmacy , SafeUSMeds.com , CP2Pay.com
12399 SW 53 St., Suite #105 Cooper City, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy, US Meds.com CP2Pay.com , SafeUSMeds.com Another victim scammed by Frontier Pharmacies Cooper City Florida

I ordered a prescription med. from a site called SafeUSMeds.com on December 20th. My physician was never notified and I never received the the medication. I called 866-733-0577, which is the number listed on my credit card statement for CP2Pay.com. The customer service rep (with a foreign accent) was very rude and short with me and quickly informed me that she did not have the authority to refund the $19.95 charge, but she could stop any future charges to my credit card. I authorized her to do so and she provided 2 separate contact numbers for Frontier Pharmacies: 866-385-5090 and 877-343-3329. I tried both numbers and received the same prompts that eventually lead to leaving voicemail.

After calling the numbers several times, I decided to not follow the prompts and someone answered in Spanish. When I began to speak the person hung up. This was clearly a scam so I contacted my credit card company and informed them of fraudulent charge to my account. I will have to complete a form and mail it in, but no guarantee was given that the charge will be removed from my account until after I complete all the red tape required by my credit card company. I also requested a new card and account number to avoid any furture charges. These people must be millionaires by now and it's a shame that nothing is being done to stop them.

Concerned
mac, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy-SafeUSMedscom-CP2Paycom/Cooper-City-Florida-33330/Frontier-Pharmacy-US-Medscom-CP2Paycom-SafeUSMedscom-Another-victim-scammed-by-Front-297708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy , SafeUSMeds.com , CP2Pay.com