Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Montverde Florida
Frontier Pharmacy
12399 SW 53rd Street Cooper City, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Main Company, Frontierpharmacy.com, FastestRX.com, Frontier Pharmacies, Inc., Frontier Pharmacies.com, Refillrequest.com, Snappy Rx.com, LSMS-us-pay.com, CP2pay.com, 3offer9.com Contact Attorney General of Florida To Stop Unauthorized Credit Card Charges, Criminal Internet Fraud, Will not refund $314.25! Cooper City Florida

To stop Frontier Pharmacy fraudulent practices report to Attorney General of Florida and file a complaint. The more they receive will make them investigate and close Frontier Pharmacy. I live in Florida and was informed what consumers need to do!

I discovered an unknown, unauthorized charge on my Visa card on 7/3/2008 when paying my bill online. I immediately contacted Visa customer service department and explained my situation. With the assistance of their department we contacted the company listed on my account. I was refunded on 7/5/2008 for the $20.95 that was charged on my account on 6/28/2008 by a company 3OFFER9.COM 18666828214925.

The representative noticed I had charges in the same amount for several months on my account but they were under two other names and they could not assist me with those charges. After entering the amount into my account I discovered I had been charged by a company LSMS-us-pay.com 866-2215391 CY beginning on 12/27/2006-9/27/2007 totaling $209.50. These charges continued under the name CP2pay 866-733-0577 IS 10/28/2007-2/27/2008 totaling $104.75.

I called the numbers listed for these companies on 7/3/ 2008 CP2pay 866-733-0577 IS and spoke with Anna and was told I would receive a refund of $104.74. I called on 7/15/2008 after no refund appeared and spoke with Kenny and he said I would have it by 7/18/2008. No refund has appeared.

On 7/3/2008 I contacted LSMS-us-pay.com 866-2215391 CY and spoke with Ashley. I was informed they didnt have my money and I had to contact the company they represented which is FRONTIER PHARMACY Phone #877-434-3329. I called and spoke with Mary and was informed they never received any money from LSMS-us-pay.com, or CP2pay, which is why they no longer used them, didnt I notice they did not speak fluent English and I would have to deal with them. When I called LSMS-us-pay.com back Kenny from CP2pay answered. They were the same company with different names. I was told they were only the customer service company they didnt do refunds. They have $314.25 of my money and I have no way to force them to refund my account.

I did some research and discovered FRONTIER PHARMACY is located in Cooper City, Florida. I also discovered many complaints by consumers against this company and the other .com names under their umbrella.

I again complained to my Visa Card Company and spoke with their Fraud Department. I will be going through their process to receive my refund. Nothing is guaranteed.

I have contacted Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Attorney General of Florida, Federal Trade Commission, FBI and any other outlet to report FRONTIER PHARMACY for their criminal conduct. They are based in FLORIDA, are criminals and need to be stopped!

Rhoda
Montverde, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/Cooper-City-Florida-33330/Frontier-Pharmacy-Main-Company-Frontierpharmacycom-FastestRXcom-Frontier-Pharmacies-357280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy