Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Poneto Indiana
Frontier Pharmacy
frontierpharmacy.com , Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy FRONTIERPHARMACY STRIKES AGAIN FLORIDA Florida

I ordered a diet med and tried several times to contact the company when I did not receive the medication, although my account had been debited the $49.83 immediately and followed by a membership charged of $19.95.

I called repeatedly with no answers, as well as e-mails not answered or instantly shot back to me from the live chat screen. I did not look into this company like I should have until it was too late. I had ordered several items over the internet before and never had any problems, so I became very trusting. Don't make the same mistake!!!!

Lizard
Poneto, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/Florida/Frontier-Pharmacy-FRONTIERPHARMACY-STRIKES-AGAIN-FLORIDA-Florida-311872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy