Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:bowie Maryland
Frontier Pharmacy
, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy charged my credit card for a purchase never made never verified my rx w/ my doctor Cooper Florida

I was charge two months in a row, first from elite drug then from frontier pharmacy for an order i never placed. They said they would verify it with my doctor but never did. I never received meds or services what so ever from this company. Beware when ordering over the internet. I had to cancel my credit card. They were very understanding.

Jeannie
Bowie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/Florida/Frontier-Pharmacy-charged-my-credit-card-for-a-purchase-never-made-never-verified-my-rx-w-252713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy