Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Bragg North Carolina
Frontier Pharmacy
123 IDK IDK, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Didnt request info charged my acct IDK Ripoff Florida

I was looking for adipex online for cheaper than it will cost in the stores pharmacy. I found frontier pharmacy and requested the medication. They never tried to contact my doctor and chraged my bank account for 4 months 20.95 Once I realized the monies were being deducted from them I contacted my bank and then Frontier. Luckily I was refunded my monies after yelling at the coustmer serivce rep. They are a total rip off!

Fort Bragg, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2007 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/IDK-Florida-00000/Frontier-Pharmacy-Didnt-request-info-charged-my-acct-IDK-Ripoff-Florida-258329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy