Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
Frontier Pharmacy
1940-3 N. Commerce Pkwy. Weston, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Unauthorized withdrawals to my debit card, which I never gave them! Weston Florida

I was reviewing my statement and noticed an unauthorized charge of $20.95. I looked further to my past statements to find the same charges as far back as Sept., 2007. Can I get my money back? I have never used this debit card and do not understand how they got this card numbers.

Denise
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/Weston-Florida-33326/Frontier-Pharmacy-Unauthorized-withdrawals-to-my-debit-card-which-I-never-gave-them-West-310583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy