• Report: #198112

• Submitted: Sun, June 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 25, 2006

• Reported By:Seale Alabama
Frontier Pharmacy
1940-3 North Commerce Pkwy Weston, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Ripoff Fraudulent Charges Weston Florida

I visited a site to place an order for meds.
Many sites do not require a perscription, but have Drs review and then fill the order.

My doctor is aware that i have ordered the meds, but he did not write a perscription.

The problemn with this site as many others is that you do not know that they require a perscription, or that your physician be contacted until you are almost to the end of the ordering process.

With this company, however, I did enter my physicians contact info.

I made 2 attempts to contact them about my order, and got no response via e-mail, and could not get through on the toll free number listed

I sent them a certified letter after seeing a charge on my debit card for 19.95 for a membership.

They contacted me via phone saying they had not filled my order because I did not include a Drs phone number (false).
They agreed to credit my card. As of yet they have not.

This was after May 16th when they received the letter.
I have now noticed on 6-16 another charge of 20.95 from the same people. It is listed as LMS5 866-221-5391

Upon trying to visit www.frontierpharmacy.com you now receive an error!

Pam
Seale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2006 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/Weston-Florida-33327/Frontier-Pharmacy-Ripoff-Fraudulent-Charges-Weston-Florida-198112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy