Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2006

• Reported By:Bloomingdale Georgia
Frontier Pharmacy
www.frontierpharmacies.com Weston, Florida U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy RIPOFF WITH FRADULENT BILLING Weston Florida

I placed an order and never received my order from frontierpharmacies.com. I was charged a monthly $19.95 fee for 3 months before I realized what was happening. I had cancelled my order so I never should have be charged a processing fee at all!!

I went back to the web site to see if there was a clause that I missed stating that you would automatically be enrolled in some program. There is nothing listed on the web site. I had called numerous times, to no avail, to reach someone. Finally after two weeks I did speak to a Johnny Walker (don't laugh...it didn't register at first) who said that I would receive a credit back in 7-10 days. That was almost two months ago. As you can guess, I have not been able to reach them since. I even sent an e-mail to customer support, but as of yet I have not received a reply.

Bloomingdale, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2006 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/Weston-Florida/Frontier-Pharmacy-RIPOFF-WITH-FRADULENT-BILLING-Weston-Florida-172864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy