Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:Malden Massachusetts
Frontier Pharmacy
Online Company Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Aka LSM5-US-pay.com charged my debit card $20.95 membership fee 3 months in a row. 866-221-5391 # listed on transaction said the would cancel my membership. Bank said call Frontier, if there is no satisfaction, file with the bank. I see this is not the first time Frontier has ripped off individuals. Ripoff On-line Internet

Frontier Pharmacy appears to have charged my debit account at least 3 months in a row for a membership to their online pharmacy. I do not know who these people are or how they got my account.

There is a # 866-221-5391 listed on the transaction. They represent about 500 companies. Given parts of my debit #, they were able to locate the transaction and the name of the company. Frontier has been debiting my account for 3 months. The 866# said they would cancel my "membership". I said I did not have a membership, but to cancel it...and who do I speak to so that I might be refunded. I was given #877-434-3329. This was after 5pm EST and they had already closed.

I called my bank and they are the ones that noticed the previous charges. I was told I would have to wait until after July 4 to put in complaint and that I should contact Frontier to see if they would refund. I, like others, just wonder how they get the bank information and how they continue to rip-off consumers.

Kathryn
Malden, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-Aka-LSM5-US-paycom-charged-my-debit-card-2095-membership-fee-3-months-258519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy