Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Reported By:Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Frontier Pharmacy
CP2Pay.com Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy - CP2Pay.com Credit card scam Internet

Several months ago I received a charge by CP2Pay.com posted to my credit card for $20.95. Unfortunately, I ignored it. This month, I again received a charge for $20.95 and followed up with a review of CP2Pay.com website. This is apparently a collection processor but I was able to find a toll free number, 866-733-0577, and contacted CP2Pay. The operator said the charge was made by Frontier Pharmacy and I notified CP2Pay I had NEVER heard of them and NEVER authorized them to make a charge to my credit card. They must have processed many such complaints because, without hesitation, CP2Pay said I would be provided a credit that should be posted within five days and asked if I wanted to block any further charges from this vendor. Which, of course, I said 'yes'. Now, my biggest concern is how this company got my credit card number since I have never done business with them. All of my Rx purchases are with a national company authorized by my insurance carrier. I went online to learn this company has literally hundreds of complaints against them and I am amazed no federal entity has pursued legal action against them. This has been an annoying and time consuming process but I encourage everyone who has been defrauded by this company to pursue their complaints. Lets see if we can't get these scam artists put out of business.

Pawleys Island,, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-CP2Paycom-Credit-card-scam-Internet-288382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy