Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:Royal Oak Michigan
Frontier Pharmacy
frontierpharmacies.com Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Charged me a 19.95 consoltation fee which I did not know about and never sent the product ordered. Internet

I ordered a product from Frontier Pharmacies, which I never received. Once I hit submit and error page came up so I assumed that the order did not go thru. The next day there was a charge for a consultation fee on my credit card. When I called the Company to find out what this was for the line just rings and rings.

After about 2 weeks I still did not see a charge for what I actaully ordered so I tried to call again with the same results. I have been trying to find anything out about this Company w/o any luck other than finding this website.

According to several complaints I have read I will be receiving more charges to my card which I will have to dispute each month. They should not be able to charge a fee if no order was placed.

Dana
Royal Oak, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-Charged-me-a-1995-consoltation-fee-which-I-did-not-know-about-and-never-261403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy