Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
Frontier Pharmacy
Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy - Cp2pay - lsm5 uspay billing $20.95 every month for nothing Internet

Tried to get medicine from Frontier Pharmacy. They were to contact my physician in order to get medication. Finally got it after 4-5 months. After calling continously. Tried to get a refill and they said they had not received information back from my doctor. I called my doctor and they had never received anything from Frontier Pharmacy and did not authorize them to give me the medication.

I called the Pharmacy and they said it was done in error and could not refill and they could not talk to me about it anymore. I told them that someone had lied and sent it the first time. I have been charged this $20.95 for almost a year and just now discovered the charges on my statement.

Get these people for scam and the people that are charging my card each month. I have called the twice and they always hang up on me.

Discussed with them and I have filed a complaint with the Banking Commission the Federal Trade Commission and will continue till something gets done.

Ripped of in birmingham,al
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-Cp2pay-lsm5-uspay-billing-2095-every-month-for-nothing-Internet-283401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy