Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2008

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Frontier Pharmacy
#117-C On AV. Benito Juarez, Or Block 4-West In The Middle Of The Block On The Right. Internet Mexico

Frontier Pharmacy Fraud. Unauthorized use of credit card. Internet

I have never had an account with this company. Yet they charged my credit card $20.95 in December 2007, and attempted to again in January 2008. I discovered this by investigating a CP2pay.com charge on my account. I was told by the representative that it is for a "pharmacy account." I informed CP2pay.com that this is not an authorized transaction. The representative stated he will remove the charge. I will see if that happens. He did not have the pharmacy name, but gave me a phone number. I called this number and discovered that it is "Frontier Pharmacy". I was unable to reach anyone at the contact number.

Trailblazer
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2008 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-Fraud-Unauthorized-use-of-credit-card-Internet-301817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy