Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2007

• Reported By:Jessup Maryland
Frontier Pharmacy
lsm5-us-pay.com866-221-5391 Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy, Lsm5-us-pay.com frauduently charged an unauthorized monthly fee to credit card "internet" "Internet"

When I noticed the unautorized monthly charge I called the credit card company immediately and was told there was nothing they could do.

I called the 866-2215391..they hung up on me 3 times --the 4th time I didn't give them a chance to say anything.."I yelled...Don't hang up. At that time I got the name of the company which is Frontier Pharmacy. I contact the Frontier Company 3 times- got voice mail and no return call as of today.

I then contacted my credit card company again and they closed my account. Later I used the internet to find out I had become a victim of a scam/fraud regarding this company and the billing they used which is LSM5-u-pay.com. I called the credit card company after finding out this information and they are sending me the necessary papers to have my new account credited.

I'd like to mention the fact that this has caused me much inconvenience...having to close an existing account and opening a new one.

Charles
Jessup, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2007 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-Lsm5-us-paycom-frauduently-charged-an-unauthorized-monthly-fee-to-cred-246219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy