Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Reported By:Zanesville Ohio
Frontier Pharmacy
info@frontierpharmacies.com Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Major Rip Off Internet

I was Ripped off big time I ordered some diet pills from this place called frontier pharmacy. They Did not notify me about my diet pills they just told me that they would contact my doctor., which they NEVER did. They just take 20.95 out of my checking account every month, I really just don't understand why they are doing this I have NOT talked to a doctor OR anything NOR has anyone contacted me about my diet pills that I have NEVER received they just KEEP charging $20.95 each month from my account.

Regina
Zanesville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/internet/Frontier-Pharmacy-Major-Rip-Off-Internet-307794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy