Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Reported By:Iowa City Iowa
Frontier Pharmacy
Nationwide U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy PRESCRIPTION RIP OFF Iowa City Iowa

I placed an online order for a prescription. I paid the $19.95 processing fee and submitted the order. I never received a confirmation number or email from this company. Two days later, the $19.95 was deducted from my account but I still had not received any information on my order. I called the number listed on my bill but it was not to Frontier Pharmacy but some customer service company who says they didn't charge me they just handle customer service for several different companies. I knew at that moment that I had been cheated but I sucked it up as a learning experience. A month had passed and I never heard anything from Frontier Pharmacy. THen I checked my credit card bill and found out that I had been charged $20.95 by the same company. I called again and this time I was given the number to Frontier Pharmacy. I called Frontier Pharmacy and at first they claimed they couldn't find my name or information. When I got irate they miraculously were able to locate my info. They claim that when I placed my order I signed up for prescription membership. This is a total scam. Not only did they never attempt to fill my prescription but they charged me for a membership I didn't want. They claim I will be refunded but we will have to see. Oh and the customer service rep was very rude and ignorant. She laughed when I told her that I was a law student and would pursue this to resolution. She also accused me of using dirty language - something I never did and don't do. I can only assume this was an attempt to find an excuse to hang up on me.

Iowa City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/nationwide/Frontier-Pharmacy-PRESCRIPTION-RIP-OFF-Iowa-City-Iowa-182868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy