Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy.com

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Farm Town Minnesota
Frontier Pharmacy.com
frontier-pharmacy.com Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy.com ripoff They have charged my credit cards monthly and I have never used them for any business. They will not answer or credit my account Internet

This company has charged my credit card through LM5-US-PAY.com and I have never been to either site on my computer or used my card for business with them. I have left several messages and never had a return call back or a credit on the charges they made 3 months in a row on the same day every month.

Maria
Farm Town, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacycom/internet/Frontier-Pharmacycom-ripoff-They-have-charged-my-credit-cards-monthly-and-I-have-never-us-265049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy.com