Complaint Review: Frontier Quality Monitor or Quaity Focus Group

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Soni — Moreno Valley 92557 California
Frontier Quality Monitor or Quaity Focus Group
2385 Grand Concourse, Vronx, New York 10468 Bronx, New York USA

Frontier Quality Monitor or Quaity Focus Group They are a part-time computer scam and ask customers to ship goods within out paying for them within one months time. Bronx New York

*Consumer Comment: SAME SCAM/IDENTITY THEFT/EAST COAST QUALITY SURVEY

*General Comment: scam

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: RE: Me TOOvar __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();

*Author of original report: TO TJ

*Consumer Comment: Frontier Quality Monitor

Thsi company hired me on Apuril 29th to perofrm quality control on their packages to be shipped to foreign cusotmer.

I was issued a login to access-contolsystem adn then it stopped working the day they were suppose to pay me. The time period wa one month later.

I was not asked for personla information other than where I work etc... Never SSID or credit card information.  They sent approximately 37 packages to my home with various names and items.  Mainly electronics.

Today, a monthe later, they will not answer phones nor did they ever pay me.

The cost to reimburse me was $50 for mailing every package and $80 for next day delivery.  I earn about $3000 and never received the rpmised about from the Product Manager that conveniently stop calling and answeing my calls.

I plan on giving them 48 hours as of May 29th and then seeking leagl advice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Quality-Monitor-or-Quaity-Focus-Group/Bronx-New-York-10468/Frontier-Quality-Monitor-or-Quaity-Focus-Group-They-are-a-part-time-computer-scam-and-as-1055182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Quality Monitor or Quaity Focus Group

SAME SCAM/IDENTITY THEFT/EAST COAST QUALITY SURVEY

AUTHOR: rm - ()

I was contacted through CareerBuilder by a Michael Benson who sent me an application which looked official. After filling out the application I received 4 packages in about a week. They were in my name so I really thought nothing of it. Then, last Thursday I received 10 packages sent to me & someone using my address. I was contacted by Sears.com & was asked if I tried to open a charge account & charge $1500 worth of products. I told them no & that's when I knew I had been taken for a ride.

When asked why any mailing labels were addressed to outisde the US he said these are their international customers. When asked why he was trying to send packages in other people's names to my address, they were there customers. He has an aswer for everything. A good con artist always will. I tried to contact Michael on several occasions but he doesn't often answer the phone. When he calls he assures me I will of course be paid for any packages I processed & that his company isn't a fraud. He says he's shocked to learn someone tried to open accounts in my name & he will investigate fully. (I won't hold my breath).

Now, I'm trying to convince the companies I'm not these people & never ordered these packages.

I also put Fraud Alerts on my credit accounts, bank accounts etc.

I have seen more & more people come forward on RipOff Report.com. This guy should be stopped.

rm

#2 General Comment

scam

AUTHOR: Taffy - ()

The same guy refused to pay me for my work. I pawned one of the items. Do you think I was wrong? Can I get in trouble?

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

RE: Me TOO

AUTHOR: askbolani - ()

Gosh... I thought this might be a ligidement company be it that all the application process and control panel seemed so professional... i was looking for a part-time job to supplement my income... being a single mom with two teen boys... now i have to start over again... this sucks... i too have been working for  Frontier Qaulity Control

they found my resume and said i would be recieving packages... so ive sent about 5 of them thus far... but something told me to look them up.. then i read this... i too will stop immediatly.. as i dont want to work for a fake company who will not pay me... anyone know of any real ligidiment part time jobs please let me know... Thanks

Sincerely, feeling jilted.

TO TJ

AUTHOR: Soni - ()

I have not heard anything from this company.  If I were you , I would keep the goods and sell them.  They are not gping to pay you.  They are a Russian or International scam  I hope by me filing the report, you will save time and hopes of getting paid.

I believe that they are going to be tracked and busted.  It is a matter of time.

Keep all of your receipts and mailing labels. This may come in handy soon.

Soni - MV

Frontier Quality Monitor

AUTHOR: T.J. - ()

Did You ever find a solution to your problem?

I think I'm a victim by the same company. I only worked for them for a week and stop due to finding reports here. I still have some of the packages because I refused to mail them for a company that's not going to pay me.