• Report: #1061951

Frontier Quality Monitor
19740 Jamaica Ave Hollis, New York USA

Frontier Quality Monitor Empty Promises and Major Scam Hollis New York

*Consumer Comment: MICHAEL DUNCAN AKA MICHAEL BENSON

On May 20, 2013 I received an email stating: "Hello, our firm "Frontier Quality Monitor" has found your CV in CareerBuilder database and believe that your qualifications and skills would perfectly fit for the part-time position of quality control manager that we now have available.

The details are as follows:

Position: Quality Control Manager
Type of employment: Part-time

Main job requirements:

* User of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Office
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to print and scan documents
* Basic user level knowledge about household and kitchen appliances.

The job would be about doing quality control and writing reviews for new models of household and kitchen appliances.

If you meet these requirements and are interested in this part-time job opportunity, please contact us by e-mail.

Our Human Resources Manager will contact you for an interview soon."

Of course I responded and was told that I would receive $50 per package and an additional $30 per package if mailed within 24 hours all being sent to Russia/Ukraine/Russian Republic and a lot of the time the description didn't match what was really being sent out. I am supposed to receive payment on July 1, 2013. I have had constant contact with this Michael Duncan person and he is trying to convince me that the company is real. He sent me a link that he is a part of the BBB, but the link was just a clone of another business because he failed to change all of the infirmation. The address of this company is actually the address of a post office in Hollis (Queens), NY. He is trying to convince me that this is not a scam, but when I do my research, everything points to the negative.

I'm keeping the remainder of the packages to guarantee my payment. I feel bad for the lady that sent out all the packages and did not receive a dime. I opted for direct deposit, so now I must close my account and reopen it.

Melanie Johnson

aurorabee22@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Quality-Monitor/Hollis-New-York-11423/Frontier-Quality-Monitor-Empty-Promises-and-Major-Scam-Hollis-New-York-1061951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Quality Monitor

MICHAEL DUNCAN AKA MICHAEL BENSON

AUTHOR: rm - ()

Melanie,

This person you speak of also goes by the name Michael Benson under East Coast Quality Survey. I received the exact same e-mail as you, & foolishly fell for his scam believing it to me a totally legitimate work at home position.

Like so many before me, I foolishly sent back a handful of packages but stopped when I received a phone call from Sears.com stating someone ordered $1500 worth of cameras using my name.

I have now had to put out a Fraud Alert on all my Credit Cards, have been in contact with my bank, placed calls to  the companies who sent packages in other people's names to my address with invoices that state I paid for these items with a Credit Card I don't even have, letting them know about this Fraud.

I don't even care about getting paid, I just want this guy to get caught so he doesn't do this to anyone else.

If anyone else reads this, Don't fall for his lies!!!

rm