Complaint Review: Frontier Quality Monitor

• Reported By: jdee — Springfield Massachusetts
Frontier Quality Monitor
19740 Jamaica Ave Hollis, New York USA

Frontier Quality Monitor This company is a fraud. Hollis New York

I was looking for a job online and they contacted my by email saying that they saw my resume and was interested in hiring me.  So I filled out the application and they contacted me by phone like they said they would.  Then when I started recieving the packages everything changed.  I was not trying new merchandise. I was taking the invoices out of boxes and covering battery notifications on the outer box then I was supposed to ship the items from different postal offices and send them out of the country. I contacted the police and they told me that it was a scam to get my finacial information and possibly something more serious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Quality-Monitor/Hollis-New-York-11423/Frontier-Quality-Monitor-This-company-is-a-fraud-Hollis-New-York-1055076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Quality Monitor