Complaint Review: Frontier communications /Dish

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Deb — Brookville Ohio
Frontier communications /Dish
P.O. box20550 Woodland Blvd.Suite B, Florida United States of America

Frontier communications /Dish Broke contract!Now wants me to pay! Woodland Blvd.Suite B, Florida

I contacted Frontier Communications about there phone&internet service.Was told they could bundle me with Dish Network i said how much.Not to bad so i said OK.got my 1st bill not bat for Tv Phone Internet service.Then i got my 2nd bill ....WOW.... one bill from Frontier over hunderd dollors.And got a 2nd bill from DISH Network over a hunderd also. I called Frontier ask why so much.Frontier said i got UNBUNDLED I ask why and how Frontier said they did not know call DISH i did ask why tha said they did not know.BUT if i would pay that bill they would get it fix within the NEXT TWO billing .Frontier was on the phone with me and Dish and told me to forget paying there bill this mo.So i told Dish to turn OFF MY T.V.service.They did now i am being billed from Frontier over$ 500.00  and from Dish $500.00 for early contract dismiss.

PLEASE Help Me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-communications-Dish/Woodland-BlvdSuite-B-Florida-32720/Frontier-communications-Dish-Broke-contractNow-wants-me-to-pay-Woodland-BlvdSuite-B-1041411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier communications /Dish