Complaint Review: Frontier

• Submitted: Wed, August 03, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: Ann — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Frontier Airlines, Inc. 7001 Tower Road Denver, CO Denver, Colorado United States of America

Frontier Frontier Airlines Sucks - Phoenix Denver, Colorado

Frontier Airlines is terrible. I flew on Frontier Airlines.  They messed up the booking on my reservation.  I was supposed to return on August 2nd and they told me, I was booked on August 29th.  They couldn't change my flight for a week and then wanted to charge me a fee for correcting their mistake.  They didn't even try to book my on another airline.  I didn't see why I should have to suffer a financial hardship for their mistake. Everyone else in my group got home fine.  I had to buy a one way ticket on another airline. I won't be flying Frontier again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier/Denver-Colorado-80211/Frontier-Frontier-Airlines-Sucks-Phoenix-Denver-Colorado-760423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier