Complaint Review: Frontline

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Stafford Springs Connecticut
http://frontline.us.merial.com/home/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Frontline-Merck & Co., Inc. And Sanofi-aventis-Merial Product NO LONGER WORKS for fleas. Nationwide

I have puchased Frontline on three seperate occasions this fall alone and none of them have worked on my cats or dogs for fleas. I spoke with my dog groomer who said she has had many of her clients complaining of the same problem. I also spoke with my Veterinarian who is now documenting all the cases of her cleints and vet technitions who have used the product and it has not worked. Of course Frontline will not admit to it. So I am hoping the more complaints we post on line the sooner something will be done.

Stafford Springs, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontline/nationwide/Frontline-Merck-Co-Inc-And-Sanofi-aventis-Merial-Product-NO-LONGER-WORKS-for-fleas-N-394414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontline