Complaint Review: Frys Credit Union

• Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: Kit — United States of America
Frys Credit Union
Internet, Utah United States of America

Frys Credit Union First electronic bank First Electronic BANK FRYS CARD WORST CHOICE IVE EVER MADE Internet, Utah

Hello bought a computer on 12 month no interest on a computer back in 2011 made my finlay payment early by check on the 16th in the mail.

I recieved yet another bill for 37.99 for a late charge on the bill which was due on the 26th but said that they recieved it on the first.

I called customer care (crock)  they could give me no other explanation that it had to be the post office fault and that they processed it as soon as they got it. I asked them to Please credit the card as a concideration for me being on time for all of my other payments and paying off early.

4 people told me No that policy stated that under know circumstance would an account be credited.  which was not in my agreement policy plan.

Im prety sure they sat on the check for what ever reason. But I can't prove either way. I will never do buissness with such a Company Ever agian.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frys-Credit-Union/Internet-Utah-/Frys-Credit-Union-First-electronic-bank-First-Electronic-BANK-FRYS-CARD-WORST-CHOICE-IVE-850288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frys Credit Union