Complaint Review: Fry's, Likom, Futura USA, Frys Electronics

• Submitted: Sat, August 10, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 10, 2002

• Reported By:chula vista ca
Fry's, Likom, Futura USA, Frys Electronics
9825 Stonecrest Blvd. San Diego, California U.S.A.

Fry's Electronics, Likom USA, Futura, Frys Electronics rebate ripoff uncool San Diego California

I never recieved my rebate that was promised to me. A $ 40.00 value. I tried to contact Fry's but they said to call the manufacturer, Likom USA to get information about rebates. I called them but never seemed able to get through to a real person. I have emailed just about everyone there for assistance.

Also my monitor no longer works!! it won't even turn on anymore. It just goes click click click over and over again. It been like 8 months since the date of purchase (Mon Dec 24 11:48:36 2001. Today is 8/10/2002. I want my money and I want my monitor to work. While searching Likom's website I noticed that their products are covered by a 3 (three) year warranty.

1 My name is Miguel Bastida
2 Likom USa offer 121740 po box 92950 IndustryCA 91715
3 invoice number on receipt: 6059111

San Diego, California

*EDitorial: The Marketing Rebate Rip Off ...Manufactures invent reasons why not to pay the consumer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2002 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frys-Likom-Futura-USA-Frys-Electronics/San-Diego-California-92123/Frys-Electronics-Likom-USA-Futura-Frys-Electronics-rebate-ripoff-uncool-San-Diego-Cali-26613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fry's, Likom, Futura USA, Frys Electronics