Complaint Review: Ftd florist online

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Thomas — N Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States of America
Ftd florist online
3113 Woodcreek Dr Downers Grove, South Carolina United States of America

Ftd florist online The company that doesn't have customer service. i made an order and 4 days after still not delivered Downers Grove, South Carolina

I order flowers for Mothers Day; which was to be delivered on sat. 12, I was called on Saturday saying that the flowers wouldn't be delivered until Tuesday and it would be a free upgrade and a apology letter. When I tried to call them back to confirm the issue, I couldn't talk to anyone that could confirm, they told me that he was busy and would call me back. I didn't receive my order on Tuesday and haven't receive a call or anything and it is Wednesday morning. Ftd took my money out of my account and this delivery hasnt been made. I called last night and found out that you cant talk to the company, only a call center and wait until the call you back, and the call center cant even look to see if a message was sent, if the order is being processed or anything, they are a useless part of customer service. I believe that they are taking people money with reckless abandonment because they are not trying to provide information on orders. I want this company looked at for the wrong that they have cause me and any other customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ftd-florist-online/Downers-Grove-South-Carolina-6051/Ftd-florist-online-The-company-that-doesnt-have-customer-service-i-made-an-order-and-4-d-883419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ftd florist online