Complaint Review: Ftd.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
3113 Woodcreek Drive Downers Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

Ftd.com FTD.com works with Reservation Rewards to scam its customers Downers Grove Illinois

I bought flowers from FTD recently. I never ever signed up for any promotion or service or even a coupon. But then I start getting charged from a company called Reservation Rewards. Turns out that I was automatically enrolled in this company the second I bought these flowers.

I called FTD and they claimed that not only did I sign up for it but that I also returned a confirmation email reiterating the fact that I wanted to be a part of this scam. I never in a million years would have done that and I told FTD that. They could have cared less. I told them they had a moral and ethical responsibility to stop scamming their customers. They did not agree.

So, of course, I will never use FTD again and I can only hope to spread the word so that others will refrain as well. As consumers we should demand a company that has some ethical standards, no??

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ftdcom/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60515/Ftdcom-FTDcom-works-with-Reservation-Rewards-to-scam-its-customers-Downers-Grove-Illinoi-343085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ftd.com