Complaint Review: Fuel Escort

• Reported By: K22PaperJam — Nebraska
Fuel Escort
1724 bison Meadows Internet United States of America

Fuel Escort Don't believe what they tell you, it dosen't work!! Internet

Went to their web site and took a look at what they were offering.  It looked good, so I decided to give it a try.  Called them, and a guy named John called right back.  He said they were having great luck with it, no returns yet, and saving large trucking firms millions in fuel costs!  Really?!  Well here's my credit card and I bought 2 fuel escorts. That was on 10/17/2012

Installed them on a 2001 dodge stratus and a 2001 ford 7.3 diesel.  These products didn't increase nothing, so I called the company in December, they asked if i had installed it correctly?  I am an ASE Certified mechanic. I said yes, well did you unhook the battery?  I said no, no one told me to do that.  Well, they said, you have to do that or it won't work.  Well I did it, and another month goes by with nothing.  So I called to get an RA# so I could get a refund.  Took a month and threatening to contact my lawyer for them to call back with a number, and boy they were rude!  Sent it back on February 8, 2013.  It is now March 25, 2013 with no refund.

Got another number to call, Randy was his name (214-704-7623) called him and left a message, told him I'm tired of getting screwed around, if I don't hear from him by Wed noon, all the info and paperwork is going to my lawyer.

Also talked to a man that is no longer with the company.  He told me to dispute it though my credit card, which I did and MasterCard credited me the amount instantly.  So now it's in 60 day dispute limbo.  I also found out that this company is receiving calls from the Texas Attorney General, so will be contacting them if I don't hear anything from them by Wed.
Don't be fooled, this product does not work, don't bother with the hassle!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fuel-Escort/internet/Fuel-Escort-Dont-believe-what-they-tell-you-it-dosent-work-Internet-1037856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fuel Escort