• Report: #195808

Fujitsu - Frys electronics
fujitsu.com Internet U.S.A.

Fujitsu - Frys electronics ripoff no rebate payed Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Fujitsu to Receive Rebate Check

I bought a new laptop from Frys electronics with a $100 rebate from fujitsu. They didn't honor it and when I went back to Frys I had them call and they verified my reciept and spoke with the manager and she said she fixed the problem and not to worry the check is being sent that she was overiding the problem.

Well no check its been 4 months and an e-mail sent to me stating the same thing the first e-mail said, "Unfortunately, we were unable to honor your request". even though both parties Frys and Fujitsu talked and corrected the problem.

So its my opinion that this is done on purpose to sav money. I did all the correct steps and went to the exact Frys that I bought it at and still nothing from a BIG COMPANY LIKE FUJITSU... makes me wonder?????

Mike
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2006 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fujitsu-Frys-electronics/internet/Fujitsu-Frys-electronics-ripoff-no-rebate-payed-Internet-195808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fujitsu - Frys electronics

Please Contact Fujitsu to Receive Rebate Check

AUTHOR: Racquel - (U.S.A.)

Dear Mike,

I apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you. Please email me your contact information, so we can issue you a rebate check right away.

My email address is reclevia@us.fujitsu.com

Please send me the following inforamtion:
Name