Complaint Review: Fujitsu

• Updated: Thu, October 19, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Fujitsu
Fujitsu.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Fujitsu On-Line Store Did not honor rebate on custom built laptop; said I did not furnish model number; even though I ordered from FUJITSU! ripoff Japan Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Fujitsu to receive rebate check

I special-ordered by N6210 Fujitsu Lifebook laptop computer from the Fujitsu On-Line store on the Internet in September, 2005. It was custom-built to my personal specifications in Japan. I followed the Rebate Form instructions to the letter and sent them to the rebate address for processing.

I subsequently received a postcard saying that my rebate request was declined for the following reason: The computer box label submitted did not include the valid model number. I then sent a rebuttal letter along with scanned copies of the three documents I sent concerning the rebate; the rebate form itself, a copy of the actual Fujitsu invoice, and the scan of the computer box itself (the INSIDE BOX label per Fujitsu instructions) with the model number, N6210, quite prominent on one of the labels.

As I bought this computer DIRECTLY from Fujitsu, I asked for this rebate ($100) be processed immediately. (I paid $2,500 for the notebook!) I will never, ever, buy anything with the words FUJITSU on it again, and will recommend others do the same!

Mark
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2006 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fujitsu/nationwide/Fujitsu-On-Line-Store-Did-not-honor-rebate-on-custom-built-laptop-said-I-did-not-furnish-177977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fujitsu

Please contact Fujitsu to receive rebate check

AUTHOR: Racquel - (U.S.A.)

Dear Mark,

I apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you. Please email me your contact information, so we can issue you a rebate check right away.

My email address is reclevia@us.fujitsu.com

Please send me the following information:
Name