Complaint Review: Fulfillment Center

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Carol B. — Hernando Florida United States of America
Fulfillment Center
6330 N Washington Street Denver, Colorado United States of America

Fulfillment Center KOWhite8003961EnglewoodCOUS This is what is viewed on my bank statement when they take the $89.00 out of my account every month. I have no number to reach them and no email address. "White Tooth Robery Scam" Sends two little vile's of jell in the mail then snaches 89 bucks out of your account without prevail. Denver, Colorado

I did a survey on line and received a teeth whitener packet along with some other items for the price of  $1.99 each. This survey was for a $500.00 gift card at Walmart which I never received. The condition of the Walmart card was that I had to purchase three items for at least $1.99 each.

Well, the teeth whitener packet was one and of course you have to use a credit card. I used my debit card. Every month they take $89.00 out of my account and send me two little vial's of teeth whitener that I don't even use.

I have gone through lengths to contact this company but cannot find the phone number or email address. I am going to send product back and demand a refund. But, what about all the other months that I was sent the product that I did not want or request?

Carol Barnes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-Center/Denver-Colorado-80216/Fulfillment-Center-KOWhite8003961EnglewoodCOUS-This-is-what-is-viewed-on-my-bank-statement-983710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment Center