Complaint Review: Fulfillment Center

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Iowa
Fulfillment Center
, Select State/Province USA

Fulfillment Center TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT;Pure Saffron Slim; HCA MAX GARCINIA CAMBOGIA ; Planetfulfillment #10 3780 Old Norcross Rd, Suite 103 Duluth, GA 30096 Ripoff Company! Aurora CO

*Consumer Comment: Sorry, misread the report

*Consumer Suggestion: Can't you call your credit card company?

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the info

*Consumer Suggestion: Web address

Back in January of 2014 my Facebook page became bombarded with a new weight loss drug known as Garcinia Cambogia supported by Dr. Oz. I checked into it and it seemed legit. Well let me tell you it is NOT legit. It showed Dr. Oz supporting this and I did go to the website which I can no longer find. I thought I was ordering 1 bottle and getting 2 free for 19.99 and found out after placing my order that they charged me $152.99 for 5 bottles!!! I was so angry. I'm a single mom with a limited budget and they took most of my money right from checking! I thought oh well what can I do, I ordered it right?!

Then April 24th, 2014 my account was charged again for 24.53 and the following day I received another bottle of the Garcinia Cambogia! OMG! I didn't authorize this nor do I want it! It does absolutely nothing and it's a total scam!!! This is was it appears as on my account: ORIGINAL GARCINIA - PORT LOUIS MU. And the first huge order was from Planetfulfillment #10 3780 Norcross Rd, Suite 103 Duluth GA 30096 and the second installment came from Fullfillment Center 14603 East Moncrieff Place Aurora, CO 80011. My bank statement show the same ORIGINAL GARCINIA - PORT LOUIS MU but shipped from two different places. Neither package shows a business name or invoice with number or web address for contact! I can not stop payment with the company and contact them in any way.

I have contacted my bank and must change my debit card number! I now have to pay the costs they ripped off from me and am stuck with a worthless product!

When I did research on-line after this I see I am not alone! Buyer beware! It's sad so many people succumb to these scams and I was one of them :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-Center/Select-StateProvince/Fulfillment-Center-TW-2-CHADS-FULFILLMENTPure-Saffron-Slim-HCA-MAX-GARCINIA-CAMBOGIA--1141878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment Center

Sorry, misread the report

AUTHOR: justaguy55 - (USA)

Sorry, didn't see you used a debit card instead of credit card before I posted this dumb comment!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Can't you call your credit card company?

AUTHOR: justaguy55 - (USA)

Can't you contact your credit card company and get the charges cancelled?

Thanks for the info

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I also was enticed by the scam that the person mentioned from Ohio....same scenario here...same things happened to me.  Just want to say thanks to the person who posted the contact information.  After canceling my debit card and receiving information from my bank that my money could not be refunded, I found this information.  I am glad to say that my money will be refunded and I was able to stop this shipment from being sent.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Web address

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

To the woman in in Ohio, or any other victims of 'Fulfillment Ctr' this is EXACTLY my story!  I did however receive a discount coupon in my last shipment.  I went online & backtracked the coupon and found the company that shipped me the product.

I told them I didn't want this stuff and did not like that there was no information on the packslip to return.  The man was very polite and said he was refunding my account and cancelling any further shipments.  I am supposed to return the product I just received.

Fortunately I used a credit card and am able to stop future charges from them.  As for the credit?  I guess we'll see.

I still have 4 bottles of this useless stuff myself!

Here's the website that I used, and this phone number-Good luck!

www.besthealthshop.com

If you have a general inquiry requiring attention, please contact us by telephone by calling 1-855-795-9885 and we'll deal with your question right away. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 11pm EST.