sequence

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mawheels — Lawton Oklahoma
Fulfillment Center
405 S Mabry Hwy 397 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Fulfillment Center Pure Green Coffeebean I FOUND A PHONE NUMBER ANSWERED BY A REAL LIVE PERSON!!! By the time I tried it and found phone number,my 30 day refund period expired. I was offered $19.99 refund on $128.94 purchase. I told them to Tampa, Florida

I found a phone number answered by a real live person!!! (1-888-754-9085). I ordered a bottle of Pure Green Coffeebean with refill option and a bottle of Saffron. The money was deducted from my account immediately. The products arrived weeks later in a padded envelope with no invoice or return information. All the information I had was the address label. That made me uncomfortable to begin with. I tried the products and decided they were crap. I had no way to return them. By the time I located this phone number, my 30 day refund period had expired. However, I was offered a $19.00 refund on a $124.94 purchase. She kept calling it "a 25% discount"? I told her it wasn't worth the effort to return them. I also instructed them to not send me any more products or deduct any more money from my account. I told the representative what I had read on-line about this company's reputation. We'll see what happens next. Sure hope I don't lose more money on this deal. There are no short-cuts...push back from the table, make better choices and move more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-Center/Tampa-Florida-33609-2820/Fulfillment-Center-Pure-Green-Coffeebean-I-FOUND-A-PHONE-NUMBER-ANSWERED-BY-A-REAL-LIVE-PE-1039024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment Center