Complaint Review: Fulfillment Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Federal Heights Colorado
Fulfillment Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st St. #711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Fulfillment Extreme Acai Berry, Extreme Acai Berry company Eager to take money without authorization and Not willing to refund. Employees are CLUELESS Davie Florida

I ordered a trial bottle of Colon Green Tea product, Received it in the mail, tried it and got sick. Gastrointestinal kinda sick. I read the agreement, which stated if I did not want to be charged for a full bottle to call and cancel the order. I did.

A couple of weeks later, there was a debit for 89.99 deducted from my bank account. It was unauthorized and I demanded a refund. They asked me to ship it back with a tracking number and when it came I would see a refund. I called them, gave them the tracking number, and never received a refund. My bank closed that account. I called them back again and they said they couldn't give me a refund because my account is closed, and there was nothing they can do. So I have no product, Minus 89.99, and nothing but a big headache from this ordeal.

Albert
Federal Heights, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Fulfillment-Extreme-Acai-Berry-Extreme-Acai-Berry-company-Eager-to-take-money-without-au-402120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment Extreme Acai Berry