Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corp

• Submitted: Mon, October 28, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, October 28, 2002

• Reported By:Sydney NSW
Fulfillment International Corp
Daytona USA Internet U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corp ripoff You've won a trip.. but its not for free Daytona Internet

I am so glad I found this site and read the other posts about Fulfillment International.

I rarely give my phone number to anyone over the net, so I was very surprised to get a phone call today form Sheena Nordby (employee number 267) saying I had won a fantastic holiday in Florida.

It sounded so great. I need a holiday. She went through the scripted dialougue in front of her, explaining all costs associated with the trip that would be my responsibility. Fair enough, I thought. As an added bonus to compensate for my travelling from Australia, Fulfillment would also thow in a Mexican holiday, luggage and digital camera. All I really need to do to secure this trip (which was expiring in 24 hours) was to provide my VISA details for the promotional fees. Almost $2000 AUSD. This rang alarm bells. I asked Sheena if I could call back with this as I would certainly need to clear this with my husband. Unfortunately the incoming phone lines were down and she would have to call me back. She provided an alternative, give her my VISA details anyway, and if it got declined, they would then try partial payment, if that didn't work, they'd try again in 48hrs. WOW. Alaram bells rang big time now.

I asked if she could call me back in five minutes so that I could clear this with my husband. I have not heard back from her.

In the interim, I scanned the net for their site, which looks fairly dodgy. Its not a very professional site, especially considering the fees they are being paid. Then I found links to this site, which eased my mind about not giving my credit card details.

It looks to me like a timeshare promotion.

Nothing is free. Always check the company you are giving money to. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

Sydney, Other

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2002 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corp/internet/Fulfillment-International-Corp-ripoff-Youve-won-a-trip-but-its-not-for-free-Daytona-Int-33652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corp