Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2004

• Reported By:New South Wales Australia
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation The simply stole my money Coldwater Michigan

I got a call saying that I have been selected to receive a discounted holiday package. It was supposed to include:

* 5 Days/4 Night's Hotel Accommodations in Orlando, Florida
* Luxury 4-day, 3 nights ALL-INCLUSIVE Cruise to Nassau, Bahamas
* 5 Days/4 Night's hotel accommodations in Puerto Vallarta or Cancun, Mexico.

Also I received 3 bags and a small clock as an special offer. The package cost me $937US. However when I rang up to book for accommodation I couldn't get through. I sent a few email but there was no answer. Now I realize that just like many others I have been ripped off too. There is no holidays. I live in Australia and money doesn't come that easy in this part of the world. I was a student then and had to work hard in the summer heat to come up with the money.

If anybody has any idea how to get the money back can they please let us know too. Many thanks.

Hamid
Sydney
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-The-simply-stole-my-money-Coldwater-Michigan-110095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation