Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:Gatineau Quebec
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Ave Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation free vacation phone scam Coldwater Michigan

Hi, same as all of you here, I have been screwed by this "company".

They called me sometime in January, and convinced me to pay $US 327 for this FREE VACATION package. I was in constant email conversation with Suzanne Gonczy from this company, I fixed my vacation date. I even asked her if everything was confirmed, and if I could go ahead and book my plane tickets!

Little did I know, I got a letter from them about 2 weeks prior to my departure date that the company was no longer operating, and that some other company would fulfill their initial agreement and send me on vacation.

They obviously never contacted me, I knew at this point that I had gotten screwed, and started thinking what I could do about it. I have sent an email to the Detroit office of the FBI as a previous post against them suggested. (http://www.ripoffreport.com/Cross-Border-Scams/Fulfillment-Internat/fulfillment-international-corp-2B9FP.htm)

-, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-free-vacation-phone-scam-Coldwater-Michigan-106351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation