Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, September 04, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 04, 2004

• Reported By:Redditch Other
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue. Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation rip-off! Dishonest fruadulent company. Coldwater Michigan

I have only just found your site. I thought I could contact the company and go on holday next year. What an idiot I must seem. Angry is not the word strong enough. I might have taken more notice if I had not been ill and under a consultant for cancer of the blood and recovering from a heart attack. Paid the first payment in October 2003 of 488 dollars by credit card. I made several emails to the company to tell them that I had been taken ill unable to take up offer and making a request for return of payment. An E mail reply from a Kathy Wallace Customer Care advising me that they were unable to return the payment and I could use my holiday in 2005. I did however receive my free luggage and CD the most expensive I have ever bought. If there is any way I can contribute to bringing this fruadulent company to justice I will be happy to do so.

Valerie
Redditch
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2004 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-rip-off-Dishonest-fruadulent-company-Coldwater-Mic-106972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation