Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:Voorschoten Other
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff Coldwater Michigan

I also bought a travel package from FIC.
Now 20 days before the travellingdate I found out FIC has become totally insolvent.
I lost nearly $ 1.100,--.

I am left with merely the flighttickets, the rental car, for which I've already paid. We are going to Florida having our vacation. Dreamvacation? Not quite. It cost us a lot of money, money we had to work a long time for.

So if somebody knows how to handle this or how to put a claim against FIC, please let me know.

Mary
Voorschoten
Netherlands

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-Coldwater-Michigan-103885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation