Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:Calgary Alberta
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue, Coldwater Michigan 49036 Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff! Coldwater Michigan

An agent from Fulfillment International Corportation contacted me in Feb. 2002, his name was Roy Wynn employee Number #0614. I was very ill at the time and was a little disoriented with the medication. He tried to convince me to buy into the travel package they were offering. I kept saying that I wasn't interested but he kept pursuing it.

He then passed me to his manager, Bill Barone employee #0235, who told me that the package deal would be extended for me for 2 years because I was ill. He gave me double the vacation time plus the bonus of being able to extend it for when I got better.

Anyhow, I was told that I could cancel the minute I got the package. I have tried to contact them over and over with no avail.

I then contacted the credit company that took the money at 1-888-357-2727 and spoke to Rick. Rick said they would refund my money within 7-10 days because it was their mistake. They assured people that they refunded the money if a company was fraudulent. I waited for over a month for the refund, but it never came through so I called again. This time I spoke to Pauline who also confirmed that my money would be refunded. She also told me to wait 7-10 days for the refund. My refund never came through.

I then proceeded to call again and spoke to a person who said he was the manager. He told me that he wasn't going to refund me, because the company did not exist. I was explaining the fact that their company promises full refund for any circumstances. The manager then said that they didn't get the money for my purchase, which made no sense to me. If they dealt with my credit card then they would be the ones to receive the money. Anyhow, I never got my money refunded.

Because my health has not really improved, I am still paying for this non existent trip. I am totally surprised by the run around I got from the credit company for over 3 months, even after they discovered that the company was non-existent.

Angela
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-Coldwater-Michigan-125727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation