Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:Bedfordshire Europe
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue, Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff evil dirt bags Coldwater Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry you missed out.

Thank God I didn't give my credit card details! Nothing in this life is free, unless it's in your hand and in black and white. I do hope other cautious people read these notes like me.

A lady rang me 3 times tonight wanting approx $900 and credit card details in exchange for a 8000 holiday!(wow)I was taken in! Sucker!

Luckily I read the ripoff sight before giving any credit card details! Now they can kiss my ar..! Not only that she kept calling me Nicooala (urgh!)

Take care out there! x

Nicki
Bedfordshire
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

Click here to see Rip-off Reports filed where consumers say thank you Rip-off Report & badbusinessbureau.com, that we saved them money. Not included are the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2003 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-evil-dirt-bags-Coldwater-Michigan-59843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation

Sorry you missed out.

AUTHOR: Tracy - (U.S.A.)

Dear Nicki, You filled out an online request form asking to be contacted with details regarding a discounted travel package. We called you, you declined our offer and the one-time telephone call ended. Were sorry you are missing out on a fantastic travel package.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC