Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, April 12, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2005

• Reported By:Dublin Europe
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff!! like many others I was told the Company had become insolvant when I requested the holiday cruise that I had already paid for. I have fallen Coldwater Michigan

I have become a victim of this ripoff like many others, from what I can see in the other ripoff reports on this site. My story is the same as many, if not all, the others. When I went to take up the offer that I had paid for with my visa card, I was told that the company had been "forced out of business due to Total Insolvency"

When they notified me of this they were still trying to "PUSH" another web site called Softbreezes.net.

As this scam seems to have been going on for some time and so many people seem to have lost money on it, I can't understand why the police have not been able to track down these people. There is absolutly no doubt about the fact that this is fraud.

I also wonder why the major credit card company's have not been warning their customers about this scam. They must also know by now what is going on.

Is there compensation to be paid from any source, for the money that has been lost by so many people. It will certainly stop me doing business over the internet and using my Visa card with the same confidense that I used to have. I will also be passing on this information to all my family and friends.

I am sure these crooks are still operating this scam under a different name and from a different address. And I am sure there are still people being taken in by this scam. Please do what you can to warn people about purchasing these products with their credit cards over the internet.

Sean
Dublin
Ireland

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2005 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-like-many-others-I-was-told-the-Company-had-138588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation

soap